Saturday, June 28, 2014

Countdown to WOC, taper time! (6 days to go!)

Every training plan needs rest days and the Team USA Countdown to WOC is no exception! The sprint events at WOC are one week away and most of the American athletes will take it a bit easier this week -- still a few short, hard sessions but no killer workouts in the days leading up to the Sprint Qual and Sprint Final. 

What are the sprinters thinking right now?

I asked two of the Americans who will be running the WOC sprint what their feelings were in one word. 

A: "Winning."
B:  "Super-flow-y"

I think B might need an English (or math?) lesson, but that's what I got. Can you guess who said each one?

2 comments:

Boris said...

Yes, and I think I live with runners A and B. B is the hairier, more male version. :)

Alison said...

Also voting on Ross being B and Sam being A! =)